Men's Player

  • Sort by

RankNamePDGAState/ProvTop 3'sWins
535

Ayden Kretz

234412
OH
536

Jay Pierce

237113
NY
537

Luke Landers

205433
KY
539

Cooper Goodwin

236570
TX
539

Bennett Niemeyer

232414
TX
541

Ryan Burdo

234658
IL
541

Josiah Horst

203814
AL
543

Matthias Hulme

237203
UT
544

TJ Catanese

225730
NY
545

Noah Nash

196485
SC
546

Brock Pfrommer

235726
TX
546

Charlie Taylor

236257
TX
548

Noah Reifenheiser

237112
NY
549

Caleb Jenkinson

234671
NE
550

Josh Webb

195187
KY
551

Grant Wheeler

231941
IN
552

John Eliadis

237199
NY
553

Ryan Hilliard

234673
NE
554

Blake Rutten

234668
NE

WOMen's Player

  • Sort by

RankNamePDGAState/ProvTop 3'sWins

Men's TEAM

  • Sort by

RankNameWinsTop 3'sDIDII

WoMen's TEAM

  • Sort by

RankName

Rankings FORMULAS

PLAYERS

Rankings are created with data collected from collegiate disc golf team events within the current season and the last National Championships. All rostered players with PDGA numbers and current College Disc Golf Memberships are included.

Results from events with two or more teams are included in the rankings.

TOURNAMENT RESULTS

Tournaments are given a base placing value of 1000 points. Players receive points according to the percentage of players that they finished ahead of multiplied by the total placing points. Teams also receive 150 points for participating and 100 points for finishing. The winners of the event receive a 100 point bonus.  The average of points earned from each tournament with the team’s worst finish only counting half and the player’s best finish counting twice plus 20 points for each event played in.

RATINGS RESULTS

Players’ averaged PDGA round ratings from College Disc Golf events will count towards the rankings. For players with more than 1 event, their best rated round counts twice.

COMPILATION OF RESULTS

The sum of tournament points earned and the averaged PDGA ratings points determine the Player Rankings. Rankings gender separation will be based upon results play in gender protected divisions according to PDGA guidelines.

TEAM

Rankings are created from data collected from collegiate disc golf team events within the current season and the last National Championships. All teams that have registered with CDG are included.

Results from events with three or more teams are included in the rankings. The last National Championship berths will be awarded to the highest ranked teams that are not already qualified.

Tournament Results

Tournaments are given a base placing value of 1,000 points plus 5 times the number of teams participating in the event. Teams receive points according to the percentage of teams that they finished ahead of multiplied by the total placing points. For example, if a tournament has 13 teams attending there will be 1,065 placing points (13*5=65).

Compilation of Results

The average of points earned from each qualifier tournament is used to calculate each team’s qualifier season average. That total counts towards 60% of a team’s adjusted total. Each team’s point total from the last National Championships counts as the other 40% of the adjusted total. Teams also receive 25 points added to their adjusted total for each event they play in.

During the Season:

  1. All teams will receive 150 points for participating in any College Disc Golf event.
  2. Teams that finish their qualifier event will receive 100 points.
  3. All teams will receive 300 points for participating in the National Championships.